It's Time (For You To Leave) Poem | Ryan Ngala

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By
Ryan Ngala

It’s time,
For you to leave,
For what you’re determine & destine to be,
In such a wonderful & a beautiful place you’ll find yourself to be.

For so much more you need to be,
That you’ll be talking out & just let it out & just to be saying things about,
In their own conversations,
In your own thoughts.

In your own expiations,
In your own minds & words,
In the memories,
That I have had to miss.

Now that this is so hard,
You’ll always go far,
For whom you are always to be & really are,
To achieve & succeed.

Because you’ll always shine just like a star,
As you unite & to become #1,
Because you will always become known as the bomb,
When will I never ever see you again?.

The last chance I’ll say to you goodbye,
The next time,
I’ll ever see you,
Because it’s time for you to leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

I Am Martin (Who Am I?) | Ryan Ngala

"Happy Mother's Day 2012" Poem debuts on May the 13th