Piece of Art Poem (With Mr. Anthony Lezama Jr.)

Piece of Art Poem


Edited, Recited, Typed & Written 
By 
Mr. Ryan Ngala & Mr. Anthony Lezama Jr.
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry

Anthony’s Verse:
Taking away a piece of my art,
Is like taking away a piece of my heart,
It’s like the soul I was given at birth when I had a life to start,
The words from my mind become statements said out of my mouth,
They have so much power; I could take a lazy person from off their couch.

Ryan Ngala’s Verse:
It’s like the piece of the puzzle,
For a coloring picture,
It’s like a drawing created in my mind,
It’s like seeing the light for a picture so bright,
It’s like creating a molten color picture for the artwork piece of my colorful creation.

Anthony’s Verse:
My creations stand tall in my mind,
I have art in my brain,
I would never leave behind,
The days seem long,
My work never seems wrong,
The beauty of work is like a song.

Ryan Ngala’s Verse:
For like the piece of a sculpture,
Or a beautiful painting,
For this is a fine piece of art,
For which is really fascinating,
For me to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

The Jesus Within Me (No One) Poem | Ryan Ngala