Freestyling My Words Poem | Ryan Ngala

Freestyling My Words Poem

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala

Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™


Sometimes when,
I feel like writing,
I always feel like,
I have a lost for words.

Whether I’m thinking about writing poems,
Or writing about a bunch of girls,
Who likes to take a punch,
For these punk ass bitches,
Who stands in their way,
Another day,
Another dollar.

I’ll be done by the hour,
I don’t consider myself,
As an evil villain,
But I burst myself with laughter,
Call me as the joker.

Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™.
All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy Mother's Day 2012" Poem debuts on May the 13th

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

I Am Martin (Who Am I?) | Ryan Ngala