What The School Label Me To Be Poem | Ryan Ngala


What The School Label Me To Be

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™

What the school label me to be,
Was certainly not true,
Seeing myself being acted in a certain type of way,
That there was nothing else that I can’t say or do.


But I got to speak was on my mind,
As I’am working everyday,
Like I’m on my grind,
Calling me a “Mentally Retarded” person,
But at least I don't act like one.

With some harsh words or feelings,
As If I was almost about to cry,
But not to me I ain’t,
And here’s the reason why,
Because I know that my mom didn’t raise me to become some stupid kid.

But a man to become who I am today,
No matter what the school system had to say about me,
Because she will always come and talk to me,
In what I'm suppose to do in school,
Each & every day,
Of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

The Jesus Within Me (No One) Poem | Ryan Ngala