Dreams Do Come True Poem | Ryan Ngala

Dreams Do Come True

Poem


Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By 
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™

I have a dream, 
That I will have my own company, 
So that everybody will be, 
Talking about it.



As I start to see my dreams, 
To become into reality, 
Whether I can picture it, 
In my brain mentality.


But how I can see my dreams, 
Become real or not, 
I can’t even tell, 
No matter how many times, 
I put so many coins into the wishing well.


But I don’t wait for my dreams to happen,
I make them happen,
As I start to realize, 
To my biggest surprise, 
That dreams really, 
Do come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy Mother's Day 2012" Poem debuts on May the 13th

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala