I'm So Annoy Poem | Ryan Ngala

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By 
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ ⎪ STN® Poetry™

I’m so annoy,
That they treat me like,
I’m some kind of toy,
Having my siblings,
Abel & Wendy.

Attacking me & having,
Their bodies all over my bed,
Like I’m just so losing it,
Out of my head right now,
As I take them down,
With my bare hands.

Using my rope as a,
Pair of rubber bands,
Wrapping all over their chair,
Or kicking them like,
I’m just playing footsie.

They just make me sick,
There ain’t no telling,
What they can do to me,
But I don’t pay them no mind.

As they gave me some,
Time to understand,
That they were just annoying,
As they ought to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy Mother's Day 2012" Poem debuts on May the 13th

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala