Amazing Grace Poem | Ryan Ngala



Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By 
Mr. Ryan Ngala


I see my vision,
As I glare through my television,
Hoping that one day,
I can become a star.

I can make a brighter future,
One day I will go far,
To be whoever I want to be in life,
So I can strive,
In the highest obstacle,
And achieve on the highest pedestal.

I can embrace,
On the right path,
One day I will do better in math,
I can make a brighter future in my success,
In hoping that one day,
I can become the very best.

One day I will go further,
I will rise to the top of the tallest mountain,
I'm never gonna stop as,
I reach to the highest bidder.

Like Rick Ro$$ say,
I want to be "Rich forever",
I want to become a writer,
To become a better rhymer,
As I reach to the top,
Of the tallest skyscraper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

The Jesus Within Me (No One) Poem | Ryan Ngala