Surprise Poem | Ryan Ngala

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™
RyanNgalasPoemsOfficial.Blogspot.com | STNPoetryOfficial.Blogspot.com 


When I was up on the 5th floor,
Waiting to use the bathroom @ C.S.O,
I heard the door,
Started to open once more.


I saw Ms. Christa Miller,
Wanting to step out,
That’s when she started,
To get jumping and hollering out,
“Oh Sh*t!!!”.


Her heart went beating at,
A faster pace,
As if she had just saw a ghost.


Wanting to come and apologize,
But it was no worries for her,
It was at that point of my mind,
I just sit back and thought to myself.


I just started to realize, 
She all acted,
So surprise to come and see me,
And that’s no lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

The Jesus Within Me (No One) Poem | Ryan Ngala