If You Ain't About Your Paper Poem, Part 2 | Ryan Ngala

If You Ain't About Your Paper Poem, Part 2


Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala & Ms. Wendy Ngala
Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™
RyanNgalasPoemsOfficial.Blogspot.com | STNPoetryOfficial.Blogspot.com

Verse 2:


If you ain’t about your paper,
Then don’t come to me,
With your hands,
Wide open begging me or us for a quarter.


Because we will be making,
Billions, Millions, Trillions Or Thousands of dollars a year,
While you broke mother fuckers yourself,
Don’t get nothing.


You ain’t even,
Worth nothing
 to me hoe,

Like Chris Breezy told me,
These hoes ain’t loyal to me.


At least the people who look broke,
Don’t even have the common sense,
To even make their own money,

By themselves,
By collecting bottles and cans.


But instead,
I’m making all of this bread,
By myself,
Without no one’s help.


But with someone to guide me,
It’s so funny to me,
That we don’t owe them,
Much of anything.


Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™.  

All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy Mother's Day 2012" Poem debuts on May the 13th

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala