I Don't Have, To Hate On 'Em Fly Rich Girls Poem | Ryan Ngala

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written 
By 
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™


It was back then,
When I was still,
In A. Philip Randolph Campus High School,
All the girls look so fresh to death.

Because they dress,
So professional,
The type of chick,
That everybody,
Wanna be their ride or die for,
Or wanna holler at them.

But It was at that point,
On my mind,
What I can do,
To make a chick.

Want to impress,
A fly cool dude like me,
So I started,
Wanting to write some poetry.

Started to sing like Floetry,
In at any moment or an hour later,
All the fly ladies and the fellas,
From Harlem Children's Zone's College Success Office & Employment & Technology Center,
Started to watch,
My poem performance,
Only exclusively On YouTube.com/RyanNgalasPoems.

It was that then,
They notice how talented,
I really was,
From the very beginning.

Dem fly rich girls,
Who'll be on the cover,
Of the New York Times,
Or Vogue Magazine,
I don't have, to hate on 'em fly rich girls,
And that's fine by me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

I Am Martin (Who Am I?) | Ryan Ngala