My Momma Told Me Poem | Ryan Ngala

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written 
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™

My Momma,
Told Me,
To never talk,
To strangers.

As these homeless beggers,
Will be asking us for money,
But don't give us anything in return.

My Momma told me,
To keep on hustling,
And finding a job.

For a maximum minimum wage paid,
And that someday,
I'm going to become,
Filthy rich one day.

To always wake up,
My siblings early,
And also brushing
My teeth daily.

My momma,
Was also very
Young and
educated.

She was born in Nigeria,
Came to America
To raise us like grown up kids,
We are today.

My Momma told me,
To study and work hard,
Just to stay focus and pay attention,
But just to listen on,
What she has to say.

From oldest to youngest,
As the next generations
Of super smart rich kids,
We were destine to become to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

I Am Martin (Who Am I?) | Ryan Ngala

"Happy Mother's Day 2012" Poem debuts on May the 13th