Persistent Poem | Ryan Ngala

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala
                     Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™


I'll always have a focus mind,
The things that I'll do,
Will keep me concentrated,
Never to keep me distracted.

As I start looking for a job,
That best interest me,
In any career necessary,
I will always stay persistent,
In doing whatever I have to do,
To have a bigger and a brighter future,
Way ahead of me.

For today and tomorrow,
As the day comes by,
I thank both for Ms. Diana Cruz and Mr. Cory B.

For always guiding,
And showing me,
The right way,
Including God the almighty,
Cause he will always have my back.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy Mother's Day 2012" Poem debuts on May the 13th

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

I Am Martin (Who Am I?) | Ryan Ngala