I Am Martin (Who Am I?) | Ryan Ngala





I Am Martin (Who Am I?)
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™

Who Am I?
A young man who wants to bring change in the state of Georgia,
Who is also a motivator,
And a great speaker,
Who does whatever it takes to bring peace and change in the whole world.

Who Am I?
If I were the king,
I would bring the people to march with me in the city of Washington, D.C.,
To recite the speech “I Have A Dream.”

Who Am I?
A man doesn’t takes no for an answer,
Who has the willingness and destiny for greatness,
Who is so gracious for anything else in this world.

Who Am I?
As A Pastor,
A Fearless Leader,
Who Led the March over the bridge to Selma.

Who Am I?
My Name Is Martin Luther King, Junior.

Copyright © 2008 – 2020 Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™. 
All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexual Harassment: The Media And Hollywood Who Portray Them | Ryan Ngala

The Jesus Within Me (No One) Poem | Ryan Ngala